Sat, 04 July|
Italian Cooking Experience with Stefano
Pasta Master - Vegetarian
Make 2 types of pasta with matching vegetarian sauces.
Time & Location
04 July 2020, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AEST
Italian Cooking Experience with Stefano , 12 Sutherland Park Drive, Burradoo NSW 2576, Australia
About the Event
- Learn how to cook authentic Italian dishes
- Whip up pastas, sauces and bread using the freshest ingredients
- Enjoy a sit down meal featuring all the dishes you create
- Four-hour Italian cooking class
- Expert instruction
Don your apron, roll up your sleeves and learn to cook authentic Italian dishes from expert chef, Stefano. Set in the picturesque surrounds of the Southern Highlands, you'll learn all the tricks behind creating your favourite Italian dishes including orecchiette, tagliatelle and ravioli, paired with matching sauces. All ingredients used in the class are fresh and sourced from Stefano's garden or local producers. After the class, sit down as a group and enjoy all the mouth-watering dishes you have whipped up. Sit back and relish in delicious food, great conversation and stunning views.
- Not recommended for children under the age of 12
- Gluten-free dietary needs cannot be accommodated
- Due to the nature of this experience, it is not recommended for individuals with medically diagnosed food allergies.
Pasta and Sauce Making 101 - V
+$2.38 service fee
Captivate your senses with the flavours and aromas of authentic Italian dishes during this intimate cooking class. Situated in the beautiful Southern Highlands, you'll learn the basics behind some of the best Italian dishes like orecchiette, tagliatelle and ravioli, paired with matching sauces.
+$2.38 service fee0